Sunday, November 14, 2010

Twin Sister's Engagement Caremony

Alhamdulillah,on 30th October 2010, my twin sister was engaged to her soul mate. The ceremony went well. The theme was pink, but red hantaran? I'm not sure;p. A lot of people showed up but we managed to keep the chaos to the minimal. She looked stunning with pink outfit, matches the pelamin. As usual, I managed to capture the happy moments for my sisters big days and this time for my twin sister. Both of them looks good like "bagai pinang di belah dua". I believe that it's one of the signs where they are meant to be for each other. Its all ready written on their Qadha' and nobody can change that but Allah.


I showed up with pink+peach outfit and kind of steal the lime light and some of them got  confused who is engaged that day;p. Though I still can't face the fact that she is leaving soon. It's really scary but I know that this moment will be here sooner or later. But yeah, that's life.. 

















Well me on the other hand, still living my life as usual, single, successful (I like to think so;), and probably too hot to handle (err I'm quoting from other people). But this is who I'm. Allah may have a bigger plans for me. With that, I redha and embrace every possible things that will be coming my way. Well, at the moment I'm kinda running away from a lot of things that happen in the past. But those are things that makes me, ME now. Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih:) I am moving forward. Breathing a fresher air, with clearer and different perspective towards life and at the moment I'm letting life take me where ever I belong. I am done making plans, I achieved what I aimed before and probably way better. Alhamdulillah. And lastly, I pray for many happy things to come. Ameen.

1 comment: